🚚 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
Long Balsam Pear Plant Bitter Melon Bitter Gourd Charantia Garden Organic Vegetable Plant -50/100/150/200pcs
$1.18 – $12.40
Bitter melon is a short – day crop, light – intolerant shade. In spring sowing Bitter melon, it is often exposed to low-temperature rain and insufficient light, making the seedlings grow short, the leaves turn yellow and the stems and vines thin. Strong light is needed in the flowering and fruiting stage, and sufficient light is conducive to photosynthesis, accumulating more organic nutrients, improving fruit setting rate, increasing yield and improving quality.
Bitter melon is fond of dampness but afraid of waterlogging. 70-80% air relative temperature and soil relative humidity are required during its growth period. Bitter melon has higher requirements on fertilizer. If organic fertilizer is sufficient, the plant will grow thickly, the stem and leaves will be luxuriant, and the fruit will blossom and have good quality.
1. put some soil in the flower pot
2. put the seed into the soil
3. put a little soil cover the seed
4. water the seed with a little water
5. cover it with plastic wrap, if you don’t have plastic wrap. Do not worry, it will also sprout. But it is more slowly.